815 George Bush Blvd Delray Beach, Florida 33483
A revolutionary new semi-permanent makeup technology that creates the look of real, individual hairs.
Drawing your eyebrows in everyday or are you just filling them in? Not even sure if you are getting it right?
Want to wake up looking great? Then check out the latest low-commitment solution. Created with all natural organic pigments in about 2 hours, Microblading or 3-D Embroidery is the answer to sparse, washed-out brows.
This revolutionary process creates the most natural-looking result. Individual ‘hairstrokes’ are carefully drawn on with a feathering technique. This one-by-one stroke simulates the look of real eyebrows and is semi-permanent. The design is made using all-natural vegan pigments implanted by hand, and takes approximately 1-2 hours. Downtime is minimal and aftercare is simple.
There are several distinct differences between a 3D Eyebrow Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Eyebrow tattoos.
1. Microblading or 3D or embroidery is dimensional. This makes it look very real and not dull or flat like traditional eyebrow tattoos.
2. The feather technique, although it is used with permanent makeup too, looks more realistic because the background is filled in.
3. The pigments used are water based and vegan making them semi-permanent. With Permanent eyebrow makeup oil-based pigments are used.
4. With traditional tattoos, the color is deposited below the skin’s surface. With Microblading or 3D Eyebrow Tattoos, the color is deposited on top of the skin.
5. Eyebrow embroidery looks like you applied a pencil to your eyebrows. It is softer than permanent makeup. Immediately after the treatment, the eyebrow color will appear darker and lightens in the next 2 weeks.
Full Brow: Starting at $500.00 -$800.00
Partial Brow: $350.00
12-18 Month Touchup: $150.00 to $300.00
Touchup After 24 Months: Varies
Corrective Brows: Color, Arch Correction (based upon consultation)
Consultation: (a consultation is critical to a price quotation)
• You want to change the shape of your brow or give it that arch you’ve always wanted.
• You have holes, gaps or scars in your eyebrows and the hair never grew back.
• You have lost your brows because of chemotherapy, Alopecia or other reasons for hair loss.
• If you had permanent tattoo and over the years, the tattoo faded.
• You over-waxed or over-plucked your eyebrows.
For more information on 3D Eyebrow Tattoo (Microblading) or to make an appointment, please fill out the information below: