815 George Bush Blvd Delray Beach, Florida 33483
Dermaplaning gives you an ultra-smooth look removing unwanted peach fuzz and facial hair at the same time. It is very popular as nothing can compare when you apply your makeup after the skin has been treated. Not to be confused with dermabrasion, dermaplaning is a systematic exfoliation process that is simple and safe. This radiant, superstar celebrity treatment uses a very fine blade to exfoliate, removing the top layer of skin as well as the hair.
There are many places that provide dermaplaning services. We feel very strongly that the skin must be nourished after exfoliation. Thus, even our basic Gold dermaplane facial includes peptides, enzymes, and hyaluronic acid plus a 24k Gold Collagen Mask. Without those basics, the surface layers of the skin can experience dryness and pH disruption.
It is shaving of the skin with an ultra thin blade and feather-like strokes that exfoliates, removing dead skin cells and unwanted facial hair. There is a better absorption of serums and vitamins after a treatment. One of the main reasons celebrities and television stars love this treatment is that makeup will go on very smoothly. The treatment is approximately 30 minutes. Although very little scientific data exists regarding dermaplaning, the actual process of exfoliation is well documented for keeping the skin in tip-top shape. Removal of excess dead skin buildup will allow the skin to be healthier and glowing.
Skin Types: It is great for clients with rough skin, dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles, and very mild acne scarring. It will also lighten pigmentation if it is surface pigmentation only.
Who is it Good For?
• Great for someone who wants the skin to glow and look radiant.
• Great for all skin types, except cystic acne and those with raised skin tags or moles.
• Good for clients who are pregnant or nursing who want to exfoliate, but don’t want to risk a chemical peel for the possible contraindications.
• Great for clients who have excess peach fuzz and want makeup to go on smoothly.
• Clients who get an excess of dirt and oil from the hair that cause clogged pores. Removing the hair will help the bacteria and sebum on the skin.
There is not a downtime and you must use sunscreen after the treatment, preferably daily. Treatments can be every two-four weeks.