Why you should get regular facials:
When it comes to getting regular facial treatments, listen to Master Estheticians and Skin Care Coaches. By taking professional care of your skin combined with a great home care regimen makes a huge difference in how your skin feels, how you look, and how your makeup goes on.
Here at Bella Reina Spa, your skin is what you’re in and you feel better when your skin looks better. Nope, you feel better when your skin looks GREAT! It’s really nice to have glowing skin, no matter your age. Hey, we know! Here’s the list. If we’ve missed something, let us know.
16 Reasons to Get Regular Facials
- Environmental – Pollution is everywhere. Every day our skin is exposed to outside pollutants. Get the yuck out.
- Expert Skin Analysis – Our estheticians look at the skin from a different standpoint. We look at the cause of skin conditions, not just the symptoms. The knowledge of the esthetician is paramount to having the correct treatment for your skin conditions. Many so-called skin experts think that facials cannot eliminate acne, congested skin, or redness. That is simply not true. It’s the training of the skincare coach and esthetician.
- Powerful Exfoliation – You just can’t power it up at home like they can at the spa. Unless you are a superstar celebrity, you probably will not have the “power” tools. We can ensure to get rid of dead skin cells that would otherwise saturate your pores, with the right facial treatment, such as facial peels.
- Cause of Skin Conditions – Highly trained estheticians can determine why your skin has a certain condition. From rosacea to pigmentation to acne, each symptom has a cause. Expert aestheticians can get to the root cause of the condition, and treat the skin concern for the long run.
- Deep Cleanse – Removes debris in the pores, and softens blackheads and milia.
- Stress – Stress is perhaps one of the worst things for your skin. Stress can really take a toll on our health. Facials not only help keep your skin looking beautiful and glowing, but it can also help you relax, and have a moment of self-care.
- Massage – Helps increase circulation.
- Detoxify the skin – Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aid in detoxification.
- Increase Collagen & Elastin – These are essential in preventing signs of aging and keeping your skin looking plump and youthful.
- Hydration – Treats severely dehydrated skin. Certain facials, such as HydraFacial MD can help increase hydration in the skin. Hydrated skin means youthful, glowing, dewy, and healthy skin.
- Prevention – from aging Regular facial treatments (and facial massage) can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging).
- Deep penetration of Specialty Serums & Peptides – Spa facials use specialty serums, that penetrate the skin deeper, and contain the right ingredients to keep your skin looking fabulous. This helps get rid of dry skin and take full advantage of all the benefits
- Professional Extractions – Extractions made by professional aestheticians can prevent lesions to the skin, and scarring to the skin, while deep cleaning pores.
- Professional facials, tailored to each skin type – Skincare advice is everywhere. Even some dentists are recommending skincare. You are bombarded by so-called experts. Find a well-educated esthetician. Ask questions and have a consultation, and get regular facial treatments – it’s your skin.
- Effective treatments – Getting regular facials can help treat effects sun damage, due to increased sun exposure and spots, clogged pores, dry skin, among other skin concerns. They can improve skin tone, remove toxins, and any imperfections you want to treat. It’s important to have the right treatment and a great aesthetician.
- Skin health – Getting regular facials helps to keep your skin healthy, by removing toxins from the skin, and making sure the right nutrients for your skin are being absorbed properly. Professional skin hydration, for example, is essential in keeping the protective layers in our skin healthy.
How often should you have a facial?
Minimum once a month. Some skin problems require weekly visits. It depends on the skin concern and recommended treatments.
The Spa Difference
After getting your facial, your esthetician will take all of the information about your skin and develop an effective customized home care regimen for your skin. Facials are a great way to maintain your skin and keep it looking its youthful best. Getting one facial is a great way to improve your appearance, but it is recommended to get facials done on a monthly basis in order to keep your skin looking and feeling great. Facials can provide a multitude of benefits, from moisturizing to deep-cleansing to stress relief. Call us or visit us to book your next facial!