The Nancy Reagan Face & Neck Infusion Creme was introduced at Bella Reina Spa as the best face cream for anti aging. If you keep reading this post, you will see why it is the best. After years of working with products, I believe a moisturizer should be combined as a face treatment. Because a moisturizer stays on your skin for at least 12 hours, it has the time to create some powerful changes in the skin. Anti-aging ingredients with a moisturizer is a win-win facial treatment cream.
Years ago, when we started testing products, it became a group effort at Bella Reina Spa. In came the sample creations from labs and chemists across the U.S.A. I would try them first for a couple of weeks. I love trying products on my hand, especially my left hand and not my right hand. If passed the hand test, the next testing went to the team at Bella Reina. We gave it a yea vote. Most products sent to us get a nay.
Last June, we found the one and only Face & Neck Infusion Creme or the “Green” face cream for anti aging, as some people call it. We call it the “green” cream. The love of the “green” face cream is it’s anti-aging active ingredients. It smells nice, a light almond fragrance, but it’s packed with powerful active ingredients, which is what makes it a face treatment moisturizer. It’s all about making our wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet disappear so that’s why it’s more than a moisturizer, it’s a face treatment moisturizer.
Why is the Green Cream so Great as a Face Cream for Anti Aging? It’s all about the ingredients.
- Algae Peptides 5% – The algae peptides contain hydroxyproline which is a skin conditioning amino acid and a component of collagen. Collagen is the structure and building block of the skin.
- Retinol – Vitamin A is a proven cell renewal ingredient that helps create more youthful skin.
- DMAE – This is a cell membrane stabilizer which helps with the elasticity of the skin, giving the skin a tightening, firming radiant effect. Studies with DMAE illustrate incredible results after only 20 minutes of application.
- Copper- Copper plays an active role in melanin production as decreasing pigmentation and also assists in collagen formation.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – A strong anti-oxidant that helps protect the skin from free-radicals. It is fat soluble so that it absorbs readily into the skin and is 400 times stronger than Vitamin E and C.
- 2% Salicylic Acid- Helps to reduce cellular blockage and dissolve the top layer of the skin. It can penetrate 3 to 4 millimeters into the skin making the effects work under the skin not just on top.
- 5% Glycolic Acid- Long known as the “queen” of acids, glycolic helps to increase the skin’s own hyaluronic acid improving the skin’s hydration.
Ingredients are what makes a product good or great and the “Green” Cream because of the ingredients, is one of the best face creams for anti-aging.