Face Waxing or Waxing Eyebrows:
- Longest period between hair regrowth
- Definitive brow design with hair removal
- Various types of wax for different body areas
- Face waxing combined with tweezing provides ultimate hair removal
- Effective for removing large areas of hair
- Regrowth is softer after at least 3 hair regrowth cycles
- For waxing we use hard wax and soft wax
- 100% natural cotton to prevent any infections
- Precise look for a beautifully shaped brow
- Short stubbly hairs are removed
- Less pull on the skin
- Non-invasive hair removal
- Some think it is less painful than waxing
- Less skin irritation and less redness
- Threading is very precise when combined with tweezing
- Completely natural
- Can have when using Retin-A or Renova.
- Threading eyebrows originated in South Asia as a way to remove hair
True brow artists know how to master the art of the perfect power eyebrow. The secret to perfectly shaped eyebrows is knowing where to begin and end the arch so that the eyebrows look natural but are styled to perfection. The shape requires our master estheticians to look at the balance and shape of your face. Measuring the eye to the eyebrow, the brows are brushed into place to determine the perfect shape. Wax is applied and then the perfection comes in defining the perfect arch. The right shape opens up the face and reframes the eyes to brighten the whole face. After the precise arch is achieved, the brows are brushed with a gel and filled to perfection with a waterproof mineral formula for smooth application.
~ BODY WAXING
Getting waxed or threaded requires knowing that your estheticians are well-trained in all aspects of waxing. From eyebrow waxing to bikini and body waxing, our professional team goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and assured. As a waxing spa, there are options for hair removal including hard wax, speed wax with rollers and threading. The most popular areas threaded include the eyebrows, upper lip, chin and full face. One of our more infamous services is our Professional Eyebrow Wax which includes measurements, concealers and specialty knowledge of eyebrow arches, types of arches, and eye shapes.
Massage Therapy | Body & Spa Treatments | Treatment Boosters | Spa Manicures & Spa Pedicures | Lash & Eyebrow Bar | Waxing & Threading | Makeup Artist | Spa Packages | Healthy Weight Loss | Spa Parties