Makeup essentials for Memorial Day Beauty were just posted by Haute Cocktail on Instagram yesterday by lifestyle blogger, Carla Ortiz.
We were honored to be included in her makeup essentials for simple, beautiful makeup. Carla’s list of makeup includes using the Translucent Mineral Powder as an all over white canvas before apply the rest of her makeup, which includes bronzer, mascara, and of course a pop of color on the lips. Simple, easy, Memorial Day Beauty!
One other mention is the Bella Reina eyeliner that is front and center on her photograph. She didn’t tell us exactly what she was doing with the water proof eyeliner in onyx – but of course, we are assuming that she is lining her gorgeous eyes.
More Tips for Memorial Day Beauty
- Apply Sunscreen (preferably one that does not have a million chemicals) with an SPF of 25 or higher.
- Use Mineral Translucent Powder in Clear or Dark to match your skin tone as an all over palette.
- Apply Bronzer to cheeks, tip of nose and across the forehead.
- Use the Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx or Blue (for water beach babes) and line the entire eye with a little thicker on the top. Use a touch of bronzer on your eyelids.
- Apply Water resistant mascara in black.
- Finish with Vegan Mineral Lipstick to protect your lips and keep them from getting damage by the sun.
Our Bella Reina Tips for Memorial Day Beauty are one of those beauty days where less is more. There are beach picnics, barbecues and countless outdoor activities. The mineral makeup will help to keep you protected from the sun. Minerals do not offer full sun protection, but it will perform a shield that helps keep out the environment.
What do you think of our Memorial Day Beauty? Love it?