What a better way to honor women than with a Premier Raffle Assortment of spa services and products! On November 11th, Bella Reina sponsored the 16th Annual Women of Grace Luncheon at Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach. The event honored five local women who are instrumental in giving back to the community.
The event co-chaired by our client, Nilsa McKinney, featured the pre-event raffle room with champagne and mimosas. The room was also filled with fabulous Palm Beach women. As they sipped, they dropped raffle tickets to win the various amazing gifts.
The event continued into the Grand Donald Trump Ballroom for the luncheon event. Each woman was honored with a video about her work and her charity. The stories were so inspiring and uplifting as each woman had a different journey.
Bethesda Hospital was the recipient of the day’s fundraiser and the money raised goes to their women and infant facilities. Sitting with Roger Kirk, the President of Bethesda Hospital, he noted that the funds would be earmarked to update the Neonatal unit.
Our Delray Beach spa donated a Spa and Wellness Assortment valued at $4,400. The package included the following spa services:
PREMIERE SPA SERVICES RAFFLE
- BELLA GRANDE FACIAL WITH PERSONAL 1 ON 1 CONSULTATION
- MICRO NEEDLING (COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY) FACIAL WITH A PEEL
- (3) PERSONAL MUSCLE LIFTING TREATMENTS WITH COLLAGEN NECK & FACE MASKS
- RELAXING DERMAPLANING WITH A PEEL
- FABULOUS 3D EYEBROW ENHANCEMENT
- PERSONALIZED SLIMMING INFRARED BODY WRAP
- BELLA TAILORED BODY MASSAGE
- BELLA PERSONAL GREEN TEA PEDICURE
- EXCLUSIVE MAKEUP ARTIST SESSION
- BELLA REINA CUSTOM ORGANIC SKIN CARE STARTER KIT
- BELLA REINA CUSTOM CRUELTY-FREE COSMETICS MAKEUP KIT
- BELLA REINA AROMATHERAPY SET
Each of the attendees could purchase a $100 raffle ticket to win our Premier Spa and Wellness Assortment. The winner, Sue Flack, has one year to have all of these spa services! Congratulations to our winner!